Monday, March 15, 2010

Tanning lotion?

ok. so i bought this tanning lotion yesterday. and i used it. i woke up this morning w/ bumps all over my body. i guess you could say i have very sensative skin. lol anyway. i dont have any money and i need to be tan by saturday. anyway so i was wondering, how long do i need to leave the tanning lotion on for it to work. so i can rinse it off before it makes me break out?





x33
Tanning lotion?
i would say put it on and rub it in then once it is rubbed in (kinda like putting lotion on your hands) wash it off
Tanning lotion?
If you have broke out with bumps all over your body after one application, I don't think I would use it again. The reaction might be worse the second time you use it. I know you say you don't have any money, but if it is important to you maybe you can borrow from someone enough to buy "Hemp" at Wal-mart and it works very quickly, in three days you will notice a difference with no lines or streaks!! Ofcourse, if that is the product that broke you out I wouldn't use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment