Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tanning Lotions?

I'm still trying to frind a good tanning lotion to use in the tanning beds. I heard if you use one with bronzer it could streak your skin if you don't put it on correctly is that true? Also, there is a lotion that starts with an "S" and is similar to desginer skin does anyone know the name of it?? So, what's a good tanning lotion?
Tanning Lotions?
I work at a tanning salon. There are plenty of good lotions to use in tanning beds, however, decent lotions do not come cheap. I would recomend spending a little more money and getting a good lotion which will keep your skin from drying out, and maxamize your tanning expereince. Okay now for products. I have tried out at least 50 samples of different lotions, alot of which do streak. Those with too much bronzer make my skin bright orange and streak onto my clothes which is not pleasent at all. As for good lotions, I would recomend Spellbound. It has bronzer, but has an extremely natural look to it, it smells great and makes your skin feel softer then ever because it contains silicone. Its pretty expensive, but i can honeslty say that it is worth it. Another good one is Intrigue by designer skin. It has no bronzers, but I tan really well with it, and it also has the silicone. If your salon has Australian Gold, Almost famous is another good lotion with bronzer that turns you a nice natural shade. It doesnt make your skin feel nearly as smooth as the others, but at least it turns you a nice color. Is the lotion you are thinking of Swedish Beauty? If so, iam not a huge fan. Alot of the smells of them are quite pungent, and I don't tan as well as i do with other lotions.Plus, most of their lotions are only 250 mL, so you arnt getting much at all.
Tanning Lotions?
i like tangoria it mells great and works fast
Reply:Yes, tanning lotions with bronzer can definitely streak your skin. Even the ones that claim to not do that. Especially around your elbows and ankles.





I have used a bunch of different lotions. Try something with Hemp in it. I'm using "sex kitten" right now. I like it.





Also, there are some lotions that cause a burning feeling and some that actually feel cool. So depending on what you're looking for, there are many choices.





I suggest going to the place where you are tanning and ask someone. The ladies at mine always have good suggestions. Plus, you can tell them exactly what you are looking for and they also hear other people making comments about each lotion - so normally they are very knowledgeable.





Just stay away from those bronzers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment