Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tanning beds and a rash?

Stupid me put some body spray with glitter on before I went to the tanning bed. I know it was stupid but it wasn't planned. I have tanned many times before. THe next day I started itching between my breast. I noticed at that time that I had an awful rash there. It started to go away, at least I thought so then when I went to the tanning bed today it flared back up again . What could it be and how can I make it better.
Tanning beds and a rash?
maybe you have a sensitivity to high uv rays?? I don't think it had anything to do with the body spray, if you didn't use it the second time. Or maybe sweat is irritating... do you tan with a bra on? if so that could irritate.
Tanning beds and a rash?
It's a heat rash. Be advised that Ur tanning in the worst way possible. A tanning bed puts out most intense UV rays. U can get. It can only be compares to a super bad sun burn. If U keep using a tanning bed you R asking 4 skin cancer. I hate 2 tell U this but U need 2 know it. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment