Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tanning question.?

I'm very good about tanning responsibly and putting lotion on, but I wanted to know how easy it is to get a sunglasses tan. I bought these really nice sunglasses he other day but I feel I can鈥檛 use them cause I鈥檒l get a weird tan. So how long does it take, or are there any suggestions?
Tanning question.?
I think it depends on the person. My mom and myself burn really easily so I think about an hour in the sun with sunglasses I would have a weird tan! But alot of my friends wear sunglasses when we all go to the beach and they don't get a weird tan. If we decide to walk around or whatever, they put the sunglasses on .. but if they lay down to tan on their back .. they take the sunglasses off. But they put them on when they are on their stomach. (I just dont wear sunglasses LOL)





So if you burn, about an hour or two .. if not then more than 2 hours.





Hope that helps!
Tanning question.?
What's a sunglasses tan?


No comments:

Post a Comment