Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tanning 101?

Ok so I have an interview @ a tanning place tomorrow. Problem is I've only been tanning like once LOL how I got an interview I DON'T KNOW. But I do know that it's close to my house n I really want the job. SO if you could give me some tanning 101 advice so I can sound somewhat smart in my interview that would be great!!!
Tanning 101?
Getting a job working in a tanning salon is going to be like getting a job anywhere else. Your main job will be to SELL- tanning packages, lotions, etc. They are going to hire you because they think you will make them money. Emphasize your people skills, your reliability, your dedication to the job, and your personality. They will train you about everything else! Also, FYI if you get a job in a tanning salon you will be expected to TAN which ruins your skin and causes cancer so be aware or the risks involved.
Tanning 101?
act like you totally rule the school and try to go to other tanning places before your veiw and copy others








go with the flow


No comments:

Post a Comment