Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tanning beds, lotion used?

I posted this about 45 mins ago, http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...





All the details about my experience with tanning salons and what not are posted in the above link..








In the morning I will shower, use a moisturizing lotion and when I goto the tanning salon which is around 7-8ish PM I take another shower so I don't have any oil's on my skin and then go.





Is there any neg side affects to this.. not sure going and getting a tan after a hot shower is good or not but I do it so all the lotion is off my skin.





also what is a good lotion to use, bronzer or what that I allways hear about, im just using Aveeno right now and my skin never dries up.








please no comments on the dangers of UVB, UVA rays.
Tanning beds, lotion used?
I only use pure coconut oil. It works for me in the Australian sun. Reef oil is not as good as pure.
Tanning beds, lotion used?
swedish beauty is a top of the line lotion to use. you can get one with bronzer in it if you'd like. (make sure you wash your hands after because bronzers will stain your hands orange) also, its a good idea to put the lotion on about 15-30 mintues before you go tanning because it gives your skin time to absorb the lotion better.

www.myspace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment